L2A IAS Coaching - Top Anthropology Optional Coaching in Delhi

Feature Of Foundation Course

Online | Offline Interactive Classes 1396
Dedicated Prelims Revision Course
Prelims & Mains test series
Daily answer writing
Daily Current Affairs
NCERT Synopsis
Every Subject start from basics
Personal Guidance & Weekly Interaction
Guaranteed Pre & Mains

Video Testimonial

About Our Academy

L2A – Learn 2 Achieve, is an Institute for IAS examination established by a Group of JNUites to accomplish your dreams of IAS come true  with the wisdom and experience of the JNU’s bright brains. Our team comprises of qualified and expert faculties by erstwhile JNU scholars in various subjects, with PhDs & UGC (NET/JRF) who had also been UPSC aspirants and faced interviews.

Why Choose ? L2A-Learn to Achieve

100 Dedication

Even if 99% students are satisfied, we lay our focus on remaining 1% with the same dedication and commitment to make him/her effective in achieving their aspirations.

Highly qualified faculty

We have highly qualified, experienced and best faculty with a good academic background and practical experience from Civil Services Examination with the art of coaching to assist students to excel.

Outstanding Results

The excellence of l2a Academy is visible every year; whether it’s to do with success ratio, number of selections or top ranks. In less than five years since our inception, we have built a proud legacy of producing single digit ranks consecutively, our students have secured All India Top Ranks of AIR-2, AIR-3, AIR-4, AIR-6, AIR-7, AIR-12, AIR-13, AIR-17, AIR-22. Every year we have produced 50+ selections. Our ranks and selections are a proof of our commitment to offer reliable guidance towards achieving your aspirations.

Topper's Reviews

Who will Benefits from this course

Who Failed In previous Attempt

Working Professionals

Students doing Graduation

College Passout

Book Your Seat Now